29th June 2013, 12:43 PM
Shivakumar2267

Which post can I choose in CBI? What is the salary of a CBI officer in rupees?

i have completed engineering in 2013. what i should asking if i pass IPS and apply for CBI posts how it is useful to me? which post in CBI i may get if i pass ips?
What is the salory of cbi officer in rupees? In IB and RAW which one is best one?

26th March 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which post can I choose in CBI? What is the salary of a CBI officer in rupees?

i have completed M.C.A and currently i working in Techmahindra as software engineer i want to become a CBI officer i am very much interested to work in CBI...could you please let me know the process
22nd April 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which post can I choose in CBI? What is the salary of a CBI officer in rupees?

My name is amit vaghani..i have complete CA cpt exam nd b.com in f.y ..i want to become cbi officer....plz u say ...whice time i start cbi exam....nd process... Sms me....plz sir 7878711767
29th April 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Now i am reading in xii science. I join to CBI in cyber Crime Branch.What is the qualification to join cbi cyber crime branch? How to join and how salary?
31st October 2014, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

How i am becom cbi officer ,.pelse tell me.
I am studing 12th science.
what is requirment of education,phisical,mantail,interview,etc....
what is salary of CBI officer in rupee .plese give me answer of all above question
24th January 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

WHICH MONTH AND WHICH TIME CBI ISPECTORE ADVERTISE DECLAIRE?AND WHICH WEB SITE, NEWS PAPER?
10th May 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hiii i am graguate .nd i bcom a cbi officer plz tell me about its salabus nd how preperation this exam
25th June 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN BSC AFTER COMPLETE MY DEGREE I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN CBI THEN WHAT IS THE WAY TO REACH MY AMBITION?
25th June 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN BSC AFTER COMPLETE MY DEGREE I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN CBI THEN WHAT IS THE WAY TO REACH MY AMBITION?
25th June 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

7th October 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I am in 11 class and I want become cbi officer after 12 and what are the criteria where I have to concentrate more
25th July 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 science i am interested in cbi officer and qualification, salary of cbi officer and 1 question after psi what is the process to give cbi exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?