20th May 2012, 01:28 AM
shaik shamsheer

How to join in crime branch in India? What is the qualification for B.Com?

iam doing job in indian army as a soldier after complete my service i want to join in crime branch of india and my qualification is B.com. what can i do to join in crime branch?

20th May 2012, 09:15 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in crime branch in India? What is the qualification for B.Com?

Crime Branch in India Eligibility :

A Degree of any stream from a recognized university
Age limit between 21 to 28 years
age relaxation as per govt rules
Selection process :
Preliminary exam
main exam
Interview
Physical stands
20th May 2012, 01:47 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How to join in crime branch in India? What is the qualification for B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaik shamsheer View Post
iam doing job in indian army as a soldier after complete my service i want to join in crime branch of india and my qualification is B.com. what can i do to join in crime branch?
The CBI is controlled by the Ministry of Personnel headed by the Union Minister who reports directly to the Prime Minister of India.

Qualifying Exam
Candidates who wish to join the CBI must write the Union Public Service Commission Examination.

Eligibility:
1. Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to appear for this exam.
2. They must be at least 20 years at the time of applying. SC/ST/OBC candidates must be at least 30 years when they apply.
3. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be later called for a Physical Test and Interview.

Quote:
If after doing job in indian army you are still fulfilling the age criteria then you can apply but if you apply while in Indian Army you will have to produce NOC
20th May 2012, 02:03 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=shaik shamsheer;2185259]iam doing job in indian army as a soldier after complete my service i want to join in crime branch of india and my qualification is B.com. what can i do to join in crime branch?[/QUOTE}

[SIZE=4] CBI Recruitment 2012-2013 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4] Here you will find CBI Recruitment 2012 for Sub Inspector, Engineers, Stenographer, Law Officer, Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2012.

CBI Recruitment 2012-13:-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI ), functioning under Deptt. of Personnel, Ministry of Personnel, Pension & Public Grievances, Government of India, is the premier investigating police agency in India.

The CBI has to investigate major crimes in the country having interstate and international ramifications. It is also involved in collection of criminal intelligence pertaining to three of its main areas of operation, viz., Anti-Corruption, Economic Crimes and Special Crimes.

CBI Recruitment 2012 for Law Officers, Pairvi Officers, Stenographers:-

Central Bureau of Investigation, Department of Personnel and Training of Government of India has invited applications from eligible candidates on contractual basis for the following posts:

[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]CBI Stenographer[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]:-

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Pay Scale:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4] Rs.15000/- per month

Qualification:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4] 12th pass and 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in Typing.

[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]CBI Pairvi Officers[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]:-

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Pay Scale: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Rs.40000/- per month.

Interested candidates visit the official website of Central Bureau of Investigation to get the complete details related to eligibility, application process, etc.-
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]www.cbi.nic.in[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]

The last date to fill up the applications is 12th August,2011.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]CBI Law officer[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4] Recruitment:-

CBI looking for Law officers (Public Prosecutors) on contractual basis intially for period of 01 year which can be extended upto 03 years at a consolidated remuneration not exceeding Rs. 60,000/- per month

Eligibility:- [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]The Law Graduates with minimum 10 years of experience at the bar in conduncting criminal cases in the court of law are eligible .

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4] thnk you
[/SIZE]
20th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i have get 50% in 12th sci. so do i macinical or not ?
20th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to say something
20th May 2012, 10:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

With B.Com degree you are eligible to become an officer in Crime Branch. Graduates from recognized institutes can apply in CBI as officers. Minimum age limit to attend this exam is 21 years. Those over 27 years cannot appear for this exam. You need to attend SSC exam as part of this. If you get through the same, you will need to next clear the physical test and personal interview as well.
24th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i am complete my B.com in 2009 now i am doing L.L.B from churchgatr
te i want to join mumbai crime branch police officers job because i
dont know what is exam. processors please suggest me my cast
hindu i belong forward what is age limit for me i am from bihar
thankyou.
27th May 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

hey i am md shahid,,,,
i want to join in crime branch of india and I am appearing. what can i do to join in crime branch?
4th June 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i m doing BE. i want join crime branch what can i do?
10th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with 48% from bcom stream so can i applicable for crime branch
12th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 26 years old. I passed 10 2 in 2004 specialization in commerce. due to my personal problem i could not continue my study. i want to join C.B.I. so please let me know what i do.
7th July 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i have pased 10th class and now stadying diploma in mechanical branch can i join crime branch i want to do job in crime branch
12th July 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th clas how can join crime branch my age 18 year
25th July 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, am in final year B.Tech(I.T),may i know for what all posts i can apply
7th August 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to be CID officer.I'm 26 Year.I am Bsc Graduate in 2011.which Type Of exam would be given.Please Responce Me As Soon As Posible.I'm Waiting.
Please Reply [email protected].
thanks.
Manish Kumar Shukla
11th August 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am an 19 year old. Studied in B.E Civil and how can joint CBI jobs.
12th August 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Graduation with a minimum of 65% marks are eligible to appear for this exam for the eiilm university.can i join cid/cbi.
plz sir say my email id : [email protected]
plz
13th August 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i m willing to join CBI.... I m graduate in commerce...
what will be the procedure of exams may i please know?
14th August 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am graduate in B.Tect(IT)........how can jont CBI....and i am prepared in the exam what the procedure ...sr pls
[email protected]
28th August 2012, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to join cbi tell the whole procedure when should we get form in market or directly from office. If office then tell d full address to get that form n we should apply for that my mail address is [email protected]
6th September 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for crime branch
6th September 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for crime branch in India.
12th September 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i join crime branch as a officer? i doing my ba(history hons)2nd part,replay me at [email protected]
13th September 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can i join cid/cbi?i am student of the distence open university.plz say
17th September 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i m in nursing department...can i join the crime branch??
25th September 2012, 08:09 PM
gaouravs

Post Re: How to join in crime branch in India? What is the qualification for B.Com?

hi this gaurv here and my graduation complerted B.C.A. and i want join crime branch so what can i do so plz tell me preocedure i m really interested and devoted that field so plz tell my contact id and contact no [email protected] and mobile number------08144483144
26th September 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i have taken premature retirement after 15 yrs 6 moths and now my age is 34 yrs and i wish to join crime branch and i have done BA and i got three naional medal in kyaking and i also did ice and mountainering course from HWAS(high altitude warfare school,gulmarg(Srinagar) and presently working with MNC Coy as service engineer in IIT Park chandigarh,kindly guide me cld i get job in crime branch as i m interested in doing so,
12th October 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i wish to join crime branch and i have done B.sc now my age is 32 years OBC.
18th October 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am graduate in science now my age is 23 sir i want to know that
how can i join cbi job pls sir reply me at [email protected]
21st October 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am very interested to join CBI. I have done B.E. Civil, Graduate Dipolma of Management from Australia. I am 31yrs old and presently working in Australia. Can anyone help me how will join CBI?
My email is [email protected].
Thank you

Kedar
30th October 2012, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have pass my 10th /12th exam from Nepal board and now i am perusing b.com From Delhi university beside this i am citizen of India so please kindly let me know that am i eligible to join CBI or crime branch please suggest me the creteria how i can i join
2nd November 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Respeted sir i have completed my BA with 58% i am intersted in CBI
12th November 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 19 years old girl i am doing graduation i want to be a police officer i don't know its process plz tell me everything abt it tests,age limit, phisical qualities e.t.c. plz reply must...................
12th November 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

#31 21st October 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest Posts: n/a

Re: How to join in crime branch in India? What is the qualification for B.Com?

Hi,

I am very interested to join CBI. I have done B.com Graduate LLB conut...,
12th November 2012, 11:43 PM
BITTU 00

Candidates who wish to join the CBI must write the Union Public Service Commission Examination.WITH B.Com degree you are eligible to become an officer in Crime Branch. Graduates from recognized institutes can apply in CBI as officers. Minimum age limit to attend this exam is 21 years. Those over 27 years cannot appear for this exam. You need to attend SSC exam as part of this. If you get through the same, you will need to next clear the physical test and personal interview as well.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th November 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am keval . I have degree of pharmacy .
I am interested. In cbi so plz suggest. Me if I have chance.

Thanks
[email protected]
29th November 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to be CID officer.I'm 18 Year.I am diploma eng. Graduate in 2012.which Type Of exam would be given.Please Responce Me As Soon As Posible.I'm Waiting.
Please Reply [email protected]
1st December 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i am an engineer student and i have want to full info about CBI and how to join it in india????????????
13th December 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Hai, I am Velmurugan, completed my MBA (HR) with 56 % of mark. Now i am working in Indian Army as a Soldier GD.
What is the procedure of joining the CBI / CID. pl help me to the procedure. my mail ID [email protected].
pl inform i am waiting for the replay. my mob no 09042942582.
15th January 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.E .i want to join in crime branch of india and I am appearing. what can i do to join in crime branch?
3rd February 2013, 04:55 PM
balasubramanyam.ponguru

Post Re: Pls help me

Hi ,
This is balasubramayam, i did my B.Tech in computer Science and did MBA - Hr also but i am very interestd to in Crime Department and also CBI so pls give some guide lines for how to apply ,eligibiliy, procedure
my mail id : [email protected]
7th February 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

i am doing BCA in 2 year and i want to join cirme brach what should i do??????????????????????
23rd February 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am Biswajit sarkar.I complate my graduation (BA) want to join crime branch.What should i do.

My E-mail Id [email protected]
6th April 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i m Ashish patel

Sir i m complete diploma eng. in G.T.U.

How to join Crime Branch of India pls reply my id [email protected]
17th April 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i am jagpreet singh i want to join crime branch of india plz reply what should be qualification for this field and my hight is 6 ft. and my email id [email protected]
18th April 2013, 01:10 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Crime Branch Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate should be Citizen of India.

The candidate should complete the Graduation from recognized University.

No Percentage required for this exam.

The candidate min age limit is 21 years.

The candidate max age limit is 30 years.

The upper age relaxation is applicable for other categories.

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.

5 years relaxation for Sc/ST.

10 Years for Physical Handicapped.

Selection Process:

Preliminary Exam

Main Exam

Interview

all the best.
19th April 2013, 11:55 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Eligibility Criteria for Crime Branch
:

**The candidate should complete the Graduation from recognized University.

**No Percentage required for this exam.

**The candidate should be Citizen of India.

Age Limit:

**The candidate max age limit is 30 years.

**The candidate min age limit is 21 years.

Age Relaxation:

**3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.

**5 years relaxation for Sc/ST.

**10 Years for PH.

Selection Process:

Main Exam

Preliminary Exam

Interview

20th April 2013, 04:33 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Shaik,

First of all, I would like to tell you that if, you want to join crime branch, then you will have to appear for the examination, which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) for the CBI(Central Bureau of Investigation).

The eligibility criteria required for the Crime branch examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any track from any accredited college or university.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for the Crime branch examination is mentioned as below:-

* Preliminary examination.

* Mains examination.

* Personnel interview.
20th April 2013, 09:21 PM
kvs212011

Hai Dude..........

There is a exam to join in CBI(Central Bureu Of Investigation),you have to Appear the CGPE(Combined Grduate Priliminary Exam).It is Conducted by SSC Board Every Year.

Eligibility Criteria::

**you should complete the graduation from recognized University.

**you Should be belongs to Indian.

**your age limit should between 21 to 30 years.

Age Relaxiation::

**SC/ST-5years.

**OBC-3years.

**PH-10years.

Selection Procedure::

there are three steps such as,

Written Exam.

Personal Interview.

Priliminary Exam.

All the Best.....

HAppy to help you..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?