19th January 2012, 12:36 PM
Naveenuppal

Required criteria to join Crime Branch being a candidate with an age of 29 years and working in MNC?

Hi Sir / Ma'am,

I am working in MNC and looking to join Crime Branch. I am 29 years of age. Would I be able to join Crime Branch or if yes what is the criteria?

Please respond as soon as possible.

Many Thanks and Regards
Naveen Kumar.

22nd January 2012, 02:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required criteria to join Crime Branch being a candidate with an age of 29 years and working in MNC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveenuppal View Post
Hi Sir / Ma'am,

I am working in MNC and looking to join Crime Branch. I am 29 years of age. Would I be able to join Crime Branch or if yes what is the criteria?

Please respond as soon as possible.

Many Thanks and Regards
Naveen Kumar.
Every state police has a specific wing to investigate certain level of crimes and is basically known as Crime Branch. Since it is one of the departments that every state police has, you have got to join the police force in order to be a part of the Crime Branch/CID.
Now, as you haven't mentioned your academic qualification, I am assuming that you are a graduate and being a graduate, one can join the police force either as sub-inspector by qualifying entrance exam conducted by the state police or public service commission of that particular state, or could join the Indian Police Service by qualifying civil service exam conducted by union public service commission.
As per the age you have mentioned, you won't be considered eligible to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in state police as the maximum age limit for it is something around 25-27 years depending upon the state, but since the maximum age limit to apply for civil service exam is 30 years, you may apply for it definitely. For more information regarding the civil service exam, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
11th April 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required criteria to join Crime Branch being a candidate with an age of 29 years and working in MNC?

dear sir/ mam ,i m 12th pass pash out wih ncc b cartificate , im intrested in CBI , so how many aplied for CBI, and what profite my ncc b cartifcate................ reply must plz
23rd May 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

My age is 37 years.I know the age limit to join CBI IS 28.But I am very much interested to join CBI,plz guide what options) are open to join CBI(ANY DEPARTMENT OR ANY POST)
14th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,

My name is Kunal Arora and I am 25 years old and looking to join Crime Branck Of India. please guide me...

Thanks & Regards
Kunal Arora
21st October 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi.team
i am qualified in 12th and i am join to crime branch.its my choice.please just reply.
thanks
21st October 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi.team
i am manoj kumar sharma. i am qualified in 12th and i am join to crime branch.its my choice.please just reply.
thanks
21st February 2013, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 28 & want to become a cbi officer..pls sir let me know
the best & the quicest way to get into.
5th July 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

my name is Arunsingh Chawda i am graduate with arts i am working in it but i am interested to join crime branch. please what i do.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?