5th March 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi

HI,
I AM FROM LUCKNOW AND MARRIED TO NEW DELHI. I HAVE DONE ALL MY SCHOOLING FROM LUCKNOW ONLY. MY PARENTS STILL LIVE THERE. NOW MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO APPEAR IN UPTU EXAMS. CAN I GET THE DOMICILE CERTIFICATE FOR THIS. HOW SHALL I PROCEED? IS THERE ANY AGENT AVAILABLE WHO CAN HELP ME IN MAKING THE DOMICILE CERTIFICATE FROM LUCKNOW. PL REPLY ASAP AND ALSO IF POSSIBLE PL MAIL ME TO : [email protected] .

Related Questions:
  1. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  2. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  3. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  5. UPTECH domicile certificate? Am I eligible? I did not do schooling from UP but my father did
  6. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  7. Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?
  8. Am I eligible to write Mh-CET?
  9. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  10. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  11. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  12. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  13. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  14. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  15. Can I get domicile of UP if I did my schooling upto 10th class from UP and working in PSU?
  16. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  17. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  18. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
17th February 2012, 12:55 AM
ishwinder singh rana

Smile Re: How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi

Yes you can apply for your domicile certificate on the basis of your previous domicile.

you just have to fill up a form for where you want to get domicile certificate and attach the photocopy of previous certificate .

also you have to get it attested by patwari or ward member of your area

hope this would help
29th February 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi

my grand father lives in haryana and I am living in Delhi. can I get a domicile of haryana?
9th March 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi

me and my family settle in gujarat.we have old house in rajasthan.and we to buy the land in rajasthan.so, want the domisile certy
how ?
26th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

my brother's wife is from Uttar Pradesh married in delhi. Also have been issued voters I-Card, Is her domicile certificate issued before marriage valid for job purposes in UP? Pl advice
22nd June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to make a domicile certificate. I born in Delhi and have birth certificate of Delhi from MCD. I done all the schooling from Delhi. I have my ration card, voter ID cards, school certificate issued by Delhi.

Now, I like to apply domicile certificate but reading the procedure I found that this application form should be attested by Gaztted officer - I and who know me from the last 3 years on personal basis. I am living in Mangolpuri areas where no officer lives. I went to my school where I completed my Inter but school principal refused to sign it. I again visited to ACP office to get it signed by him but he also refused to signed it. Now , I have all the proff of living in Delhi but no Class I gaztted officer are ready to sign my documents after reading the procedure.

Can anybody help me to procure the Domicile certificate in Delhi? Who will sign my application form instead of Gaztted officer i.e. ward member, municipal authority, MLA, MP ..????????

It looks very difficult for me. Please help anyone on this matter. I really will very obliged for this kind work.
6th August 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

My doaughter passed 10th board from Rajasthan and 12th board from Delhi. Can she apply diet diploma course from Delhi. In this connection how can get domicile certificate
from SDM office. I am living since 1976 in Delhi. All document are available for proof of delhi residence. I submit the application in SDM office with affidavite living in delhi since 1976.
Please suggest in this matter My Email :[email protected]
5th December 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has been doing 10 2 from Delhi , but her residence address is in Noida. How she will collect Domicile from Delhi
2nd August 2014, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to admission in mumbai for BE ENGG and they want domicile certificate of mumbai,
so, i am very in trouble.
thank you
3rd February 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Required Educational domicile certificate from Kerala, being a non Kerala resident.
I am studying in class XII in Kerala. I belong to New Delhi. My father is in central govt job in Kerala.
Can I get Kerala education domicile certificate to apply for KEAM exam. Please reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?