20th October 2012, 03:51 PM
vani.srivani.sri

Information about Pharma MBA course?I am a B.Pharmacy final year student

hello sir,

iam srivani b.pharmacy final year student and i want to know about pharma mba course, and about its future,and job offers under this.and iwant to know that whether m.pharma is better or pharma mba.kindly please tell me.

5th March 2013, 09:18 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about Pharma MBA course?I am a B.Pharmacy final year student

[QUOTE=vani.srivani.sri;2768719]hello sir,

iam srivani b.pharmacy final year student and i want to know about pharma mba course, and about its future,and job offers under this.and iwant to know that whether m.pharma is better or pharma mba.kindly please tell me.[/QUOTE]

Yes MBA in Pharma Course having good scope , After Completing your B.Pharma Course your eligible for MBA in Pharmacy Course ..

Here I provide the details regarding MBA in Pharmacy Course ..

MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is an Post graduation course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester .

Syllabus for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management :-

-Clinical Research
-Hospital Management
-Advertising and Sales Promotion
-Rural Marketing
-Insurance Management
-Personality Development
-Pharmacology
-Pharmacology and Physiology
-Principles of Management
-Organization Behavior
-Managerial Communication
-Supply chain Management
-Brand Management
-Strategic Marketing

Eligibility Criteria :-

-The applicant should be complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .

-The applicant should be qualified in Entrance Examination like, CAT / MAT / GMAT with good percentage of marks .

-Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination .

-There is no age limit to apply for MBA course .

Job Prospectus for MBA in Pharma :-

After Completing your MBA in Pharma Course you may apply for the Jobs like, Drug Inspector , Health Inspector , Custom Officer , Data Manager , Medical Transcriptionist , Hospital Drug Coordinator , Research Officer Etc.
13th September 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Pharma MBA course?I am a B.Pharmacy final year student

How many times we will give this exam ?,or no any restriction pls tell me sir
2nd December 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir what will be the job oppurtunities in foreign after completion of pharma mba in india??
28th April 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

hi I want to known that pharmaceutical in mba could led us to keep own medical shop r not
28th December 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam complete information about pharma mba n it's scops..........and wat kindf of job opportunities we wil have
17th September 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

For p.MBA only cat.GMAT exam only we should written or pgcet.there is special enterens we should written
22nd September 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
b.pharmacy after.m pharmacy or mba pharmacy are which filed are best in future and out off india contry job are avilab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?