21st September 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Being a secondary school Teacher can I do B.Ed in 2016?

I am teaching in a secondary school for class ix and x can i do my b.ed course in 2016 and i have not do any training yet, but i have to finish b.ed course.
L.syiemlieh meghalaya

Related Questions:
  1. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  2. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  3. Higher secondary school teacher test question papers
  4. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  5. How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?
  6. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  7. Procedure to become a Teacher in any Senior Secondary School for B.A. graduate?
  8. M.Pharma holder can be a Science Teacher in Higher Secondary School?
  9. Qualification for Computer Teacher School in Utter Pradesh?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  11. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  12. Job prospect in 2016 for B.Sc graduate
  13. How can I get admission in Higher Secondary being a Primary School Teacher?
  14. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Duration of B.Ed course in O.U. for year 2016?
  16. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  17. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  18. Last date of AMU admission forms for Class 11th students?
21st September 2015, 12:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a secondary school Teacher can I do B.Ed in 2016?

In order to enroll yourself for the Bachelor of Education which is a teacher training course, first of you all you must satisfy the eligibility criteria like:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the bachelor's degree. For SC/ST candidates it is only 45%.

As you are teaching in a secondary school, you can enroll yourself for the correspondence bachelor of education from any university. The upper age limit for regular B.Ed is 28 years and there is no upper age limit for regular B.Ed.

Some university conducts entrance test which consists of questions from Teaching aptitude, Elementary mathematics, English and General awareness.

Top Universities for doing Bachelor of Education:

>>Delhi University.

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>>Sikkim Manipal University and many more.
21st September 2015, 01:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To do bachelor of education course from any recognized institute of India, you must satisfy the following requirement:

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

If you satisfy both these criteria, you can apply for the correspondence bachelor of education along with teaching in secondary school.
21st September 2015, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Ed in 2016 but make sure that you have got graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. You can opt for correspondence B.Ed admission through open universities like IGNOU.

If you go for regular B.Ed then you have to quit your present job. Distance B.Ed us good for you as you are already teaching and doing B.Ed will enhance your qualification.
21st September 2015, 06:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a one year course which is now almost important for the recruitment as the teacher in government and the recognised institution.

The required qualification to pursue the B.Ed degree is candidates must have passed the graduation from any recognised university in any discipline. So if you have passed the graduation you are eligible to pursue the course. For more information about the admission procedure either through the entrnce test or graduation aggregate visit the university or the institute from where you want to pursue.
22nd September 2015, 12:15 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

If You want to apply for B.Ed course , then You must have graduation.Each university conducts entrance exam for B.Ed admission.Generally , It is held in the month of June/July.

Education Qualification
You must have Graduation In B.Com/B.Sc/B.A with atleast 50% from recognized university.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- English
- Aptitude
- Basic Arithmetic
- Local Language

Subjects to be Covered In B.Ed
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Psychology
- Holistic Education
- Guidelines & Counselling
- Education , Culture & Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment

After completion of B.Ed , You can work as a teacher in various sectors.You can also continue your study in M.Ed and go for research field.

Employment Area
- Tuition Class
- Home Tuition
- Coaching Centre
- School
- Publishing House
- Museum
- Educational Department
- Research & Development Agency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?