23rd October 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job as a chemistry if I am a student of MSc Chemistry

i am student of M.Sc chemistry and what to do to find the job of a chemist in NTPC how to apply and how to prepare the entrance exam pattern of achemist especially in a organic chemist give the detail

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job as a chemistry if I am a student of MSc Chemistry
  3. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  5. What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi
  6. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  7. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  8. What are the jobs for MSc Chemistry students in BPCL
  9. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  10. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  11. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  12. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  13. Top colleges for M.Sc Chemistry for a student of B.Sc 1st year?
  14. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  15. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  16. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  17. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  18. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
28th February 2013, 01:33 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: How to get a job as a chemistry if I am a student of MSc Chemistry

Dear
since you are from a chemistry Background dont worry about the job at all you can have lots of opportunities awiting for you if you have a talent. Regarding NTPC job they will take you fro the post of Assistant chemist.As you know to get this post you need to be prepare well. For the preparation I recmond you refer the previous years papers of NTPC and some CSIR - UGC materials.refer this books it may help you

1. NCERT class11 and 12th chemistry
2. Organic chemistry by Claden
3. physical chemistry by R.C Mukarjee
4 Inorganic chemistry by J.D Lee
For the application procedure please refer the below website: http://www.ntpc.co.in

All the best
24th September 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re:how will prepare intrance of chemistry ms.c

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775997]i am student of BS.c chemistry and and how to prepare the entrance exam pattern of chemistry .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?