23rd August 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Will MBA in HR be beneficial for good future after the completion of BHM?

is mba in hr is benifitted in future after b.h.m if it is not please guide me and please tell me where i get answers of my question mail me [email protected] u

27th September 2011, 06:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will MBA in HR be beneficial for good future after the completion of BHM?

An MBA in HR will certainly be beneficial for the BHM course. But both are different areas and the curriculum also being different. But there are certain skills from the HR which you can adopt to perform well in the hospitality sector. But it will be always better to go for some other courses like MBA in hotel management which are related to the BHM course itself. Such additional qualification in the field of BHM will certainly enhance the opportunities of jobs in this sector also. But again the decision to adopt a particular course is purely n individual interest only.
15th December 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will MBA in HR be beneficial for good future after the completion of BHM?

hiii i am girl

i hv complete my graduation in commerce and what should i do for post graduation?
mba,b.e.d aur m.com aur something else
9th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

minimum package of tiss pgmba hr
24th August 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl .i want to do mba in hr
is it right for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?