21st July 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of application forms of IPS exam? Tentative month of exam and tips for preparation for the exam?

i am a 3rd year BCA student. i want to appear in IPS exam . can u plz give me complete details regarding it, like date of application..... tentative month of exam........ how to prepare for this exam
and reference books....... and give full advice.

22nd July 2011, 01:06 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of application forms of IPS exam? Tentative month of exam and tips for preparation for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a 3rd year BCA student. i want to appear in IPS exam . can u plz give me complete details regarding it, like date of application..... tentative month of exam........ how to prepare for this exam
Detailed Information About IPS Examination -

Firstly I have to Inform You That, UPSC Conducts the IPS Examination and If your aim is to become IPS officer then for this you have to apply for the UPSC Civil Services examination, And to apply for this examination you need to complete your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university, There is no minimum percentage eligibility criteria to apply for this examination.

So, When you are appearing your Final year examination, Then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination to become IPS Officer.

The Notification was published in the month of February every year in the employment newspaper OR in the UPSC official website. The Examination was Conducted into 2 Stages, First Preliminary exam and Then Main Examination, The Preliminary examination was held in the month of June every year and after clear this examination you are eligible for Main examination and main examination was Generally held in October Month. For this year Preliminary examination was completed and Main examination was going to be held on 29/Oct/2011.

So, Please apply for this examination only when you are appearing your BCA Final Year Examination. Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the UPSC website.

Eligiblity Criteria -

- You Must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Your age should between 21 to 30 years
- Final year graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for This examination.

The General candidates will gets Only 4 Attempts To crack this examination, The Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC and Other Reserved Category Candidates. And If you need the complete information about UPSC Civil services examination, Then please visit the UPSC Website OR read the given notification -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 138 views)
22nd July 2011, 08:00 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of application forms of IPS exam? Tentative month of exam and tips for preparation for the exam?

hi dear

IPS- Indian Police Service

Age- 21 to 30 years for general
3 years relax for OBC
5 years relax for SC/ST

Attempts:-

4 attempts for all
7 attempts for OBC
no limits for SC/ST

criteria:-

Height – Male 165 cm Pahari Male (general also) & ST (not the SC/ OBC) – 160 cm

Female 150 cm Pahari Female (general also) & ST (not SC/ OBC)- 145 cm

Chest – Male Minimum 84 cm. Expansion 5 cm.

Female Min 79 cm expansion 5 cm.
3rd August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of i.p.s exam. i want to attend the i.p.s exam. i am bca student.
9th August 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I Roshan Kr. jha sir i will ask you what is the date of I.P.S exam. I am a student for class-12th in arts stream.
12th August 2011, 08:39 AM
DHAMMA007

IPS- Indian Police Service

Age- 21 to 30 years for general
3 years relax for OBC
5 years relax for SC/ST

Attempts:-

4 attempts for all
7 attempts for OBC
no limits for SC/ST

criteria:-

Height – Male 165 cm Pahari Male (general also) & ST (not the SC/ OBC) – 160 cm

Female 150 cm Pahari Female (general also) & ST (not SC/ OBC)- 145 cm

Chest – Male Minimum 84 cm. Expansion 5 cm.

Female Min 79 cm expansion 5 cm.
16th August 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i am 4th year eee studying, i want to become IPS(indian police services),
21st August 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i am 4th year engg studying, iwant become compleat the engg and the further exam for this ips
24th August 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of ips and upsc exams?
24th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of commers,i have complet my graduation,can i attain ips exam?how can i prepare for this exam?
29th August 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i am b.com student, i have complete my graduation.this year i am studding in MBA. can i attain ips exam ?pls sir help me in ips exam prepare...........
31st August 2011, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Honey Arora.i want to make a ips officer,bt i have no guidness from anybody how can i done it ? pls guide for it.

thanx
31st August 2011, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i am honey arora.i m student of mca.i have complete my post graduation in last year.can i take the ips exam,please sir help me for the prepration for this exam.
5th September 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i am a bcom student i persuing my b.com ,,,,,,,,,,now i m in final year can i fill the form or not ,,,,,,is it eligible
10th September 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am studying with mechenical (BE 3rd year) ............how to study in which subject then i clear ips exam.
18th September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
HI SIR MYSELF UPASANA SHARMA.I AM A B.COM STUDENT BUT NOW I AM IN SECOND YEAR CAN I FILL THE FORM OR NOT.
23rd September 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Fees & duration of ips
23rd September 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Fees of form
20th October 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

actually I'm a B.COM student n i want to became an I.P.S so it is possible?
8th November 2011, 11:16 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:

hi,

The date of sale of UPSC civil Services exam is in the month of December 2012.
The last date will be mentioned in the notification.

as of now prelims examination is scheduled on May 20th,2012.
Mains examination is scheduled on Oct 5th,2012.

Please visit the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in in the month of December.

All the best
4th December 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1021531]I Roshan Kr. jha sir i will ask you what is the date of I.P.S exam. I am a student for class-12th in arts stream.[/QUO

you are nt able to ips
a m,an who wants to ips shd be graduated or be final year student
4th December 2011, 11:21 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,
If you want to become I.A.S officer then you have to pass the graduation in any stream you want from the recognized university.

I.A.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.
Eligibility criteria:-
>pass the graduation from recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
> Age limit:-
For open category:-21-30year
For OBC category :- 21-33year
For ST/SC category:-21-37 year
> Number of attempts:-
For open category:- 4
For ST/SC category:-7
> Must be citizen of India.

CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:-04.02.2012
Last date of receipt of exam:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-20.05.2012(SUNDAY)

CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM., 2012
Date of exam:- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

good luck!
10th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the total mark of ips civil service prileminary exam?
22nd January 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Date of sale of application forms of IPS exam? Tentative month of exam and tips for preparation for the exam?

Quote:
Fees & duration of ips
sir, i am a DBS student and want to get admission this 2012 to do a degree program please which month or date can i get admission form and when can is the closin date of admission.
26th July 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

hey frnd m also 3rd year BCA student .
ye IPS k form kb or kese fill kiye jate h.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?