12th March 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?

i m rucha shah doing 3rd year bsc(ca&it) in k.s.college gujarat university in ahmedabad. now i am aspiring to do ma masters in dhirubhai ambani institute i.e da-iict which is in gandhinagar. i need some previous years sample papers of thier entrance exam of admissions in the masters i.e MSC(IT).PLEASE ANSWER URGENTLY.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for B.Tech in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  2. Sample and previous years question papers for the entrance exam of Ph.D programme of UP university? Which are the books available for this field?
  3. Last 5 years sample papers for admission entrance exam of Master in Journalism?
  4. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Financial Treasury and Forex Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years programme of delhi university?
  6. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous years papers of the exam for admission in MSc Nursing course in NIMHANS? Pattern of the question papers?
  10. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to prepare for ABB written test for instrumentation and control engineering?
  12. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Indian Statistical Institute B.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers?
  15. Can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology/Thapar University with 173 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  16. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) Professional Programme - Module III Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  18. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?

Hello myself charu doing bsc in PU and wanted to do msc in ur clz plz plz give me some privious year test paper my email address is [email protected]
17th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?

please inform me what is the date of mscit entrace.
12th August 2013, 07:09 PM
JAY v. PATEL

Default Information of Entrance Exam in K.s.College and Dhirubhai Ambani Institute .

Hello Dear,

My college name is Ganpat University in Kherva. I am Study in BSC (CA & IT) , 5th semester.

Sub: Information of Entrance Exam in K.s.College and Dhirubhai Ambani Institute.

Please give me information of Entrance exam.
22nd May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ma b .e at bits edu campus in elecrical engineering ...nd I wish to have masters in IT at daiict...so wat are d qualifications needed ..procedure nd fees too...waiting fo ur prompt reply at [email protected]
10th March 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc in mathematics. Can I get admission in Msc (it & ca). What's procedure to get admission in it..
7th March 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Previous year question papers for phd entrance in Da-iict for mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?