24th June 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology/Thapar University with 173 marks in JEE Main?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what are my option after scoring 173 marks in JEE Main? I can get admission in Thapar University or in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for pursuing MCA course?
  2. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  3. What is the admission procedure for B.Tech in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  4. Admission in Dhirubhai Ambani College with 140 marks in JEE?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for pursuing B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required and do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  6. Can i take admission in B.Tech programme in Dirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology after scoring 10 marks/360?
  7. Where can Ig et a seat with 52000 rank and SC reservation?
  8. Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission to NIT Trichy after scoring 173 marks in JEE Main exam?
  10. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 76858 rank?
  12. Chances to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan for a candidate who has scored 173 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Which engineering college I will get admission after scoring 34693 rank?
  14. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of private MCA colleges which provide placements in MNC?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring SC rank of 83?
  17. Colleges which I could get after scoring 20000 rank in open category?
  18. Which is the best college for me after scoring 765 rank in JECA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?