14th March 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?

i am a second year student of mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of companies in India offering training after second year.please reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  2. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  4. List of companies offering 40 days Industrial Training to Diploma Mechanical 2nd year student in West Bengal?
  5. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  6. List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students? -- [New]
  7. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
  8. List of Government affiliated companies offering free Vocational Training to IT 2nd year students in Kolkata?
  9. List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  10. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies offering inplant training in TamilNadu for mechanical engineering students?
  12. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  13. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  16. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  17. List of companies offering Inplant Training for MBA(Finance & Accounting) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
23rd December 2011, 10:34 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

Default Re: List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?

There are so many companies are,but according to your selecting field like powerplant, automobile,steel plant,communication i am suggesting some of them 1.koradi,khaperkheda,chandrapur,nashik training centre for powerplant training 2.mahindra,ashok layland,bajaj, for 15 to 30days 3.for steel plant sunflag of bhandara,ispat steel 4.bsnl,bpo,reliance for communications
27th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Ankit Tak

Default Re: List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a second year student of mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of companies in India offering training after second year.please reply
Hello Sir/Ma'am,
I am Ankit Tak pursuing b.tech in mechanical engg and in 3rd year and want to carry my summer internship for the time interval of June 2012 to July 2012 at Mahindra and Mahindra can i know the procedure for the same my email add which is [email protected] .
29th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

have 2nd year student can take traning easily to top companies
24th September 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

list of company in vadodra offering job training for mechanical engineering in 2nd year?
27th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
my name is anuj kumar verma ..
i am persuing b.tech 2nd year from gbtu in mechanical branch
i want to get the traning in a mechanical comp.
please give some information .... my email ID is < [email protected] >
3rd November 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
myself Rohit Sharma,,
studying btech 2nd year..
wanna ask ,, how to get ino the training in good companies.... the procedure....????

plz inform me in [email protected]

thanx..
3rd December 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my self harshad falot in 2nd year mech.
i want to know how i join the mechanical training campany.
plz inform me on
[email protected]
3rd December 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my self harshad falot in 2nd year mech.
i want to know how i join the mechanical training campany.
plz inform me on
[email protected]
10th December 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
my name is bhupendra singh
i am perusing b.tech 2nd year from NIU in mechanical branch
i want to get the training in a mechanical comp.
please give some information .... my email ID is [email protected] ph number- 09560681307
11th February 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir ,
my name is Anil Ghorai
i am perusing b.tech 2nd year from HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY in mechanical branch
i want to get the training in a mechanical comp.
please give some information .... my email ID is [email protected] ph number- 08900698047

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=445243#ixzz2KbTekV8t
12th February 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam
i want to get training in a mechanical comp..
i am a 2nd year student...i want to get training in automobile ...plz give me some information so that i can join
in company which would be better for me...tell me procedure to join company for training .
.my email-id [email protected]...
12th February 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir
i am Mohd faiyaz..
i am a b.tech student of 2nd year...having branch Mechanical..
i want to get training in automobile comp...please give me some suggestion to join better company to get better training.....
tell me how to join companies to get training....my email-id [email protected] and phn no. 09124049485
12th February 2013, 03:49 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

The best suitedTraining for Mechanical Engineering Students is to undergo CAD/CAM courses ....Its always better to learn AutoCAD & CATIA.

The Best Company to get trained on these tools is CETPA Infotech with its offices at Noida, Roorkee & Lucknow.

GOOD LUCK
14th February 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a b tech second year student in mechanical and automation engineering......
i want to get training in an autimobile company.......please tell me the name of such companies..
at [email protected]
26th March 2013, 08:55 PM
harender sonu harry

Post Re: List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?

Quote:
hello sir ! i m student of mechanical engg. students from BTE board. i live in delhi. i request u to that plz give name of top 10 industry for training mechanical students in delhi. u send me name in my gmail account is [email protected]
4th June 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
I am Harish kumar pursuing B.E. in mechanical engg and in 2nd year and want to carry my summer internship for the time interval of June 2013 to July 2013 at Mahindra and Mahindra can i know the procedure for the same my email add which is [email protected].
25th August 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir pr mam
i am chetan chauhan and i m taking 3rd year diploma in mechanican
So i want to a chance in your company..plz give ms a
information on my account
[email protected]
25th August 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir pr mam
i am chetan chauhan and i m taking 3rd year diploma in mechanican
[email protected]
24th September 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i am a second year student of mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of companies in India offering training after second year.please reply[/QUOTE]
14th October 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir pr mam
i am FA and i m takiROOQUE 3rd year B.Tech in mechanican
[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-companies-india-offering-training-2nd-year-mechanical-students-99
21st October 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir...this is akshay kumar jain from chennai,persuing b.tech mechanical engineering 2nd year.. Sir i want to get chance for training in your company plz help me to get details about that ...
Email [email protected]
23rd November 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam
I'm Gourav Girdhar , I am doing my b.tech in mechanical . I'm in 2nd year
I want to get list of mechanical or automobile companies tha provide training after 2nd year
Email id - [email protected]
25th December 2013, 04:16 PM
chairmanraja

i am a second year student of BE-mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of companies in tamilnadu offering training after second year.
27th December 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mechanical diploma engineering student and i want to exprince certificate so please tell me
19th January 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I am first year student I want to also take training sachin sahu rgpv student college malwa institute of science and technology Indore
10th February 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest me best company around gurgaon mohali and faridabad for 2nd year mechanical summer training my Gmail id id [email protected]
21st February 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a student of Mechatronics branch of Engineering and want to do my vocational training in Automobiles from any recognised company, please help me and send me valuable informatiom at my email id- [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?

Quote:
i am second year student of mach. eng. iwant toknow the list of companies in india offering traning after second year
25th June 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am BE 3rd student. Please send me list of companies who give mechanical training and procedures how to apply. mail id [email protected]
13th July 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i m Pritam, a mechanical student,please give me important companies name which are offering tranining
please send at my email:- [email protected]
Thank you
22nd July 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam Mayur patil could u tell me about can ME engg students take jobs in aeroplane manufacturing companies and what procedure to apply for job please tell me
23rd July 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

My name is Shubham shukla,,,sir I want to ask you how I get. Mechanical. Training ,,,please inform me in my email id [email protected],,,,sir I am waiting for your answer
28th November 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

dear
sir,mam
i respected to you
my name is md tanzim azad i'm student of 3rd year mechanical engineer
purpose for training plzz inform me my email id [email protected] sir i am waiting your mail
23rd April 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is D. sarukasan and i am student of 2nd year mechanical engineering. For inplant training please inform me on my email address *([email protected])*
I am waiting for your reply.
13th June 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
my name is sushil kumar shah .i m study in b tech mechanical engineering in 2nd year .so my imgine is training in good company and factory.
17th August 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am doing second year mech.i would like to do in plant training in good company and factory.also please suggest me
18th August 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;445243]i am a second year student of mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of companies in India offering training after second year.please reply me. I want to do traianing as early as possible.
26th September 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
My name is suraj singh i am studing b.tech 2nd year from UPTU how can i take trining in a good company please suggest me sir my email id is
[email protected] please sir
5th November 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am studying 2nd year mechanical engineering ,can you suggest how to select a best internships in best companies .
My email address [email protected]
6th November 2015, 05:48 PM
murtaza_222

HEC Ranchi
IIT Kanpur
CMERI Durgapur
Indian Tool Room and Training Centre ,Bhubaneshwar and other cities.
and many others.
The Large scale PSU's select candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Programme after they having completed or about to complete your degree course...This is the case with probably..NTPC ,ONGC ,IOCL (Please check it yourself...I am not very sure about it... and I may be having incorrect information).
6th November 2015, 09:48 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Here is the list of companies that offers the training to Mechanical Engineers-
>>CMC
>>BEL
>>Airport Authority of India
>>Air India
>>CCL
>>Goa Shipyard
>>NPTCL
>>FCI
>>GAIL
>>BHEL
>>CCI
>>ISRO
>>DRDO
7th November 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Lightbulb mba finance job

i have done mba finance in 2015 i want job in finance sector fields plz any one provide job or direction to get in job in mnc or pvt. banks..
6th January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a second year student of Production engineering. I want to know the list of companies in kolkata offering industrial training after second year.
And how to contact to them...?
please reply
22nd February 2016, 10:41 PM

Sir i am sushil kumar pandey diploma in second year student branch mechanical engineering . I want to join your company
In apprentice period
24th February 2016, 04:43 PM
MOHD RUKHSAR ALI

i am a second year student of mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of companies in India offering training after second year.
11th May 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My self anish i'm student of mechanical engineering in Arunachal university of studies
Sir i'm 2nd year student i want to know the list of companies in india they provide the training in mechanical field
3rd November 2016, 12:58 PM
RAJKUNWAR MAURYA

Hello sir my self Rajkunwar Maurya i am a second year student of mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of companies in India offering training after second year.please reply[/QUOTE]
20th May 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Myself Deepak Kumar mechanical engineering
Studying b.tech 2nd year. I want to training good mechanical company, so please inform my email address- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?