26th November 2012, 09:50 PM
endumurikusuma

How to do internship project in top MNC's while pursuing MCA 5th semester

hi.. myself kusuma. am pursuing MCA 5th sem right now..
i want to do the internship project in top MNC's for that what should i do? n how can i apply to get the internship? plz explain about that..

27th November 2012, 02:08 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do internship project in top MNC's while pursuing MCA 5th semester

Hello Kusuma,
It is good that you want to do internship project at this stage. In the next semester you will be ultimately assigned to a major project. This project is very important from job point of view. If you can make a very beautiful project, then you will have a better advantage over others in job interview. If such a project is done under the patronage of a top level multi-national company(MNC) itself, then it will be even fruitful for you. For this I can tell you to log into the web page http://www.wayforjob.com. It has lists of jobs under it. Among them you got to search the project jobs of multi-national companies and apply into one and get selected before your 6th semester starts.
9th December 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship project in top MNC's while pursuing MCA 5th semester

Hi this is Kalaiyarasi, am pursuing MCA 5th sem right now..
i want to do the internship project in top MNC's for that .....what should i do? n how can i apply to get the internship? plz explain about that..

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-do-internship-project-top-mncs-while-pursuing-mca-5th-semester-996403.html#ixzz2mzyjB6Em
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?