14th September 2021, 06:34 AM
Ferlano

Default Re: Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?

Hello everyone, what could be the reason that they can refuse Cheba in Australia after the 12th? In general, the admission requirements are not high (IELTS / TOEFL + certificate), but good final grades are important. After studying on the preparatory program, the student is enrolled in a bachelor's degree at the same university. For a master's degree, as a rule, you need a bachelor's degree in the same specialty, but there are a number of programs where graduates are taken regardless of the bachelor's profile. Sometimes it is necessary to pass the GRE / GMAT tests. At universities and colleges in Australia, you can start your studies twice a year - January / February and June / July. For interest, you can look at https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-444-meaning/ to see the designation of numbers suitable for you and this time to choose for study.
9th March 2022, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?

Can I go austrila after 12 th standed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?