11th February 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in DU? What is the percentage required in 12th

can you say if I am qualified gate what percentile is required in gate to take admition in du and what percentage required in 12and B.E.

Related Questions:
  1. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  2. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  3. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
  5. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th -- [New]
  6. Percentage required for admission in BMS? I am in 12th standard
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  8. How to take admission in DU? What is the percentage required in 12th
  9. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  10. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in NIT?
  11. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  12. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  14. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  15. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  17. Percentage required in 10th and 12th to get admission in Applied Art?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
11th July 2015, 11:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in DU? What is the percentage required in 12th

DU stands for the Delhi University. It is considered to be one of the best university of India for undergraduate and post graduate courses.

After completing 10+2 from a recognized board, you can apply for the admission in undergraduate courses in different streams like science, arts and commerce. Once the application process is over, cut off lists are released by Delhi university for admission in different colleges under it.

The percentage required to take admission in different college is different. For example for some top colleges like Hindu college, Ramjas college, Kirorimal etc the percentage required to take admission is above 90%. The online application for 2015 UG admission in DU is already over. You can log on to official website of DU for cut off lists of this year to get an idea of what percentage of marks is required to get admission in top colleges.

GATE is the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. Delhi University courses in master's degree in technology requires good percentile, you must aim to score above 90 to get admission in M.Tech.
17th May 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in DU? What is the percentage required in 12th

How much minimum percentage in 12th to take admission in b tec and what is the subject criteria.
11th November 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I am jatinder pass out my 12 standard with 54.8 % in non medical. Can you tell how much percentage required in btech to take admission in australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?