3rd August 2014, 10:32 PM
Posts: n/a

What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?

What should I do after 12th pcm in usa for planetary science.should I do bsc or btec. which exam is required. percentage required in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  2. What are the career options in Astronomy?
  3. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  4. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  5. How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?
  6. What is the cutoff percentage required for ECE students to do MS in USA?
  7. Procedure to apply for Law after 12th and percentage required?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  9. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  10. How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?
  11. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  13. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  14. How much percentage is required to study Indian Police Service?
  15. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  16. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  17. How to study for BSc in Microbiology after finishing 12th in science with 55%
  18. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
30th December 2017, 12:56 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 4,116
Default Re: What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?

If you want to study planetary science course, so you should pursue B.Sc. after 12th examination. In order to pursue planetary science related bachelor course you need to appear for English proficiency test. You must qualified 12th standard examination with minimum 85% marks in each of the five subjects studied either the CBSE or ISC examination boards. You may need to appear for University entrance test.

You can pursue Bachelor of Science in:-
> Earth Science
> Earth and Environmental Studies
> Earth and Space Science
> Environmental Geosciences
> Earth and Ocean Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th? 4 9th October 2014 01:03 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: