29th May 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th student and have an interest in MBBS in China. I have a dream to study MBBS. After searching I came to know that Liaoning Medical University is offering MBBS . I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?
  2. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?
  3. Job opportunities through MBBS of Liaoning Medical University? -- [New]
  4. Can I get financial aid to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? Course fee of MBBS in this university?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  6. Cost to study MBBS course from Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College?
  8. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  9. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the criteria required for getting admission in government medical colleges for MBBS?
  12. How to get admission in Hardvar medical school?
  13. How to get admission in any of Ningxia Medical University and Fujian Medical University?
  14. Diploma in Medical holder can get admission in MBBS?
  15. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  16. West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Kazakhstan approved by MCI for MBBS course? Details about MBBS course provided there?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 123 marks in Manipal University medical entrance exam?
  18. How many MBBS seats are available in Government medical colleges this year?
26th August 2018, 04:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?

Admission Procedure to pursue MBBS in Liaoning Medical University comprises of following 3 steps.
1. You have to apply online application form
2. Fill up the application form
2. Upload following required documents.

Guardian Letter,
Personal Statement,
Copy of passport,
CV,
Photograph Passport Size,
University Certificate,
Academic Transcript,
English language Proficiency Test Certificate,
Recommendation Letter

Finally submit it.

3. Pay the application fee of *$130 USD*

You will be informed for a confirmation that your documents have been received and your application is being processed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?