18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Finance at Sykes College of Business? Documents required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for Bachelor in Finance course in Sykes College of Business. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bachelor in Finance course offered at Sykes College of Business?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business? Duration of this course?
  3. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus? Documents required to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College? Documents required to get admission?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business?
  6. Admission procedure to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? -- [New]
  7. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  8. Documents required to get PhD(Business Economics) admission in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  9. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  10. Documents required to get BF(International Finance) admission in Geneva Business School, Madrid?
  11. Documents required to get MS(Business Leadership) admission in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  12. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  14. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
  15. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  16. Admission procedure to study MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  17. List of graduation degree after 12th in commerce?
  18. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute? Documents required for admission?
26th April 2018, 02:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Finance at Sykes College of Business? Documents required to get admission?

In order to study Bachelors degree in Finance from Sykes College of Business, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination in Commerce field from a recognized University.
Candidates then have to appear in the IELTS and TOEFL examination, qualifying in which they can apply for the Bachelors degree in Finance from Sykes College of Business.
Candidates must have to score a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS and 550 or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (Internet-based) in TOEFL for Bachelors degree course admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?