4th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute? Documents required for admission?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me the admission procedure for M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) course in J.D. Birla Institute, Kolkata? Please tell me what documents are required for admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  3. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  4. Cutoff marks required in BCECE to study B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?
  5. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  6. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  8. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  9. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  11. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  12. Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?
  13. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  14. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  17. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  18. Can I get any college after scoring 76.88% in diploma engineering from Bramhpuri?
1st February 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute? Documents required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me the admission procedure for M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) course in J.D. Birla Institute, Kolkata? Please tell me what documents are required for admission. Thank you!

For getting admission to study M.Sc Clothing & Textiles in J.D. Birla Institute, you can either apply online or collect the application form the institute office. The cost of application will be Rs 1300. Only female candidates are eligible for M.Sc courses. Candidates must have passed B.Sc (H) in Home Science or Home Science (specialization in Textile & Clothing) or Textile Science, Clothing & Fashion Studies shall be eligible for the M.Sc Clothing & Textiles course in J.D. Birla Institute. The admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in Academic, Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The documents required are B.Sc Mark Sheets, Certificate, Migration Certificate, if studied other than Jadavpur University. You can find the details in the application form itself. The J.D. Birla Institute website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?