12th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for Bachelor in Information Technology course in Vamk University of Applied Sciences. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  3. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
  4. Documents required to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Admission procedure to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  8. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  9. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  10. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  11. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  14. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  17. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
28th June 2018, 04:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?

Admission procedure to pursue Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences is in 2 methods.

=>Selection Method 1: Selection of 50% of applicants done on the basis of Entrance Examination. Applicants obtaining 0-40 points are passed for acceptance.

=>Selection Method 2: Selection of 50% of applicants done on the basis of SAT Test. Applicants should obtain minimum score of 400 from Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, and 400 from Mathematic to qualify.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?