15th July 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) in Aberystwyth University?

I want to secure admission in BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) course in Aberystwyth University. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

20th July 2019, 08:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) in Aberystwyth University?

Application in Aberystwyth University for B.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics program can be made through either UCAS website or directly to the university.

Apply through UCAS:
Visit at https://2020.undergrad.apply.ucas.co...ecurityServlet and make a registration. After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email. Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document. Then pay the application fee and complete application process.

Apply direct to the university:
Visit at https://apply.aber.ac.uk/f?p=130:20:...1789519::NO::: and select the course here you can apply for up to three undergraduate courses. Then fill the personal details, Education qualification, and additional information if required for your course and complete the application form. If they were unable to make you an offer on the course you have selected, they will let you know if you are eligible for an alternative course.

If you facing any difficulties in completing or submitting your application, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Team through Email: [email protected]
21st July 2019, 12:51 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) in Aberystwyth University?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) in Aberystwyth University:--

Step 1:- Visit at https://2020.undergrad.apply.ucas.co...ecurityServlet and make a registration.

Step 2:- After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email.

Step 3:- Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document.

Step 4:- Then pay the application fee and complete application process.

For more information :- Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?