22nd March 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in UK?

Hello guys,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing.
I would like to study in Abroad.
So, what is the process for admission
in M.Sc program in same field in Abroad
specially in UK?
Please reply I am waiting.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get the Study material for Section A?
  2. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  3. What is the procedure to do M.A English? Where is the study center in Mumbai?
  4. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  6. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  7. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  8. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  10. Previous years question papers of MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  11. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  12. How many merit seats are available in MSc Nursing in Self Financing Colleges in Kerala?
  13. Procedure to take admission in KSOU B.Tech? Which study center is good for joining in the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. When will be Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  16. How to study IPS and what is the procedure to be followed for admission?
  17. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA? -- [New]
  18. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
2nd September 2017, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing.
I would like to study in Abroad.
So, what is the process for admission
in M.Sc program in same field in Abroad
specially in UK?
Please reply I am waiting.

Candidates after completion of BSc Nursing can pursue MSc Nursing & Healthcare or Masters of Nursing Studies or MSc Nursing Studies etc. in the UK. Candidates should be registered with the Nursing Council of India for taking admission in UK universities. They have to clear the IELTS with minimum of 6.5 overall with no component less than 6.0 bands. Duration of the course is one year and six months in some universities. The above mentioned courses are available in various universities in the UK. Candidates can find the details about the course on the university website. Candidates can also contact the educational consultants available for the purpose of admission and visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?