31st May 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Tech in Australia? Scope after completing M.Tech?

Hi,
I am very much confused about my study. Please help me, I want to know about procedure of doing M.Tech in Australia. What is the scope after doing M.Tech from Australia?

10th June 2015, 05:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Tech in Australia? Scope after completing M.Tech?

The scope for doing M.Tech in Australia is very good if you are having a good career record throughout your career.
There are lots of jobs in offer once you have completed the course of M.Tech from Australia so you have a good chance of getting a job.
You will have to make sure that you crack the GRE and the TOEFL Examination and once you have done that you will be able to apply for the course of M.Tech in the Australian Universities.
You will have to score good marks in the Entrance Examination and if you are able to do so then you will be able to get admission to the best Universities in Australia.
There can be a Personal Interview that will be conducted once you choose the University from where you want to pursue the course of M.Tech.
Once you clear the Personal Interview you will be able to get admission to the course of M.Tech.
10th June 2015, 08:54 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Tech in Australia? Scope after completing M.Tech?

Admission procedure to study M.Tech in Australia:

Candidates require 16 years of study including 4 years of engineering.

Other exam scores essential to secure an admission are TOEFL & GRE.

The score requirement for both tests varies from university to university.

Foreign universities pay special attention to a good balance of academics and extra-curricular activities.

Recommendations and SOPs are other things that count in the admission procedure.
6th February 2021, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Hey!!!
I'm also confused about my future study. I'm student of b.tech computer engineering. I want to doing study in m.tech or animation courses. Please explain all process of that courses like as year of course, fee , scholarship name of subjects with credit and which exam essential crack for these courses like as ielts/toefl/gre so on .And also tell me about scores
Please send me on my mail.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?