18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying LLM in the field of Global Antitrust Law & Economics from George Mason University? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) course in George Mason University?
  2. LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) is offered online at George Mason University?
  3. Requirements to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  5. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  6. Eligibility to study LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
  7. Universities offering Master of Physiotherapy in USA
  8. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  9. Eligibility to study LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich for LLB student?
  10. Eligibility to study MA(Business Economics) for BA(Economics) student?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  12. Can an Indian student get Subsidized Stafford Loans to study Law course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study MA Economics with specialization in World Economics?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Economics if secured 44% and 52% in BA & MA Economics respectively?
  16. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  18. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
14th May 2018, 07:03 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?

Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria to get admission in LLM course in George Mason University is given below.

Academic Requirements:

>> Candidates should complete any course which is the equivalent to the United States JD from a foreign law school OR other experience outside the United States that is deemed acceptable by the director of the LLM program.

Language Requirements:

>>Candidates should complete English Language Proficiency Tests like TOEFL and IELTS. The minimum score required in TOEFL is 90 and in IELTS is 6.5 band to get admission in the concerned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?