18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) is offered online at George Mason University?

Respected Sir, I have heard that George Mason University is offering LLM course in Global Antitrust Law & Economics. But I have also heard that this is an online course. Is it true? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) course in George Mason University?
  2. Eligibility to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  3. Requirements to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  5. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  6. Universities offering Master of Physiotherapy in USA
  7. Is LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) course offered online in University of Zurich?
  8. Detailed information about LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
  9. What are the prospects of LLM (international law) offered by Indian Law university?
  10. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best M.Tech structural engineering colleges in USA with fee details?
  12. Whether Master in Economics course is offered online in HEC Management School?
  13. Future prospects f phd in software reliability
  14. Is LLM(Taxation) course offered online in Suffolk University Law School?
  15. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  17. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  18. How to get admission for M.Sc Forensic science course in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?