24th November 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) in KOC University?

I want to secure admission in MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) course in KOC University. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

30th November 2018, 05:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) in KOC University?

In order to secure a place for M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences and Engineering program first you will need to determine if whether you are eligible for this program or not. Then you will need to prepare your application documents i.e.
1. Official transcripts from previous college or university.
2. Two Letters of Recommendation.
3. Your updated and signed CV.
4. A copy of your Passport.
5. GRE examination score card.
6. English language proficiency certificate i.e. TOEFL/IELTS scorecard.
7. An officially attested copy of your Bachelor's degree.

Once you have all the documents then you can fill online application through https://apply.ku.edu.tr/gradapp

After that the admission committee will contact you by email to schedule an interview or written exam.
1st December 2018, 10:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) in KOC University?

In order to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) in KOC University, you can apply online through the official website I.e. https://apply.ku.edu.tr/gradapp

You have to submit the following documents;

Latest Resume,

Statement of Purpose,

3 Recommendation Letters,

Official transcripts from all the universities,

Score card of English language proficiency test,

GRE test scores.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://gshs.ku.edu.tr/en/academics/.../requirements/
4th December 2018, 04:48 PM
anjumkhan655

Thanks for the fantastic information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?