6th December 2013, 03:27 PM
nirijajain

Admission process in USA for International students?

I am Indian Engineering student want to MS in USA. Plz tell me admission process in USA for International Students.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  2. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  3. List of top institute in health safety environment in India?
  4. Which field is suitable for me after passing B.Tech? I want to study in foreign countries
  5. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  6. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  7. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  8. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  9. How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?
  10. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  11. Career Prospects of International Relations subject in USA?
  12. Is Aerospace engineering in Hindusthan University, Chennai Good? Cen we get placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  14. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  15. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. How to join Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in Botany? How to get Fellowship for Ph.D?
  17. Previous year question papers of CUSAT MSc electronics entrance exam?
  18. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?
29th July 2014, 07:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process in USA for International students?

It is nice to see that you want pursue higher studies especially MS in USA. The admission process in USA for international applicants is quite simple. You need to follow the below procedure for your admission in USA.

- Give the entrance exams based on which US universities take admission like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT.
- Apply online in the universities as per your score in the entrance exams.
- Provide the necessary documents, statement of purpose and resume.
- On getting selected by the universities, select one among them where you want to take admission.
- Confirm their admission request and apply for student VISA at the US consulate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?