31st March 2011, 06:08 PM
felxfame

How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?

please how can i apply for a scholarship to study Nanotechnology in the United Kingdom.

19th June 2011, 02:15 PM
rniteshkmr

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?

Hi Friend. you can apply for scholarship/loan for studying in abroad. but there are certain procedure for it.

you can find it in detailed manner in this link below.

http://www.studyabroad.com/scholarships.aspx

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
19th June 2011, 10:57 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?

hi friend,

Fees and scholarships in UK

Sheffield is one of the cheapest places in the UK to live and study. According to a survey of 26 university towns and cities (Natwest Student Living Index 2008), living costs for Sheffield students are the third lowest in the country.

The University recognises that studying overseas is a major undertaking, both personally and financially, and aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships specifically for International students. However, University funding is limited.

Living costs

Scholarships for International students

Tuition fees for international students

Fees and funding information for EU students

Part-time work.

for more details refer these website:http://www.shef.ac.uk/international/enquiry/money.
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?