13th March 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?

i need to know how can i get admission in usa ?
what are the exams to go in usa ?
what are the criteria for scholorship and admission process?
in which colleges i should try for master in engineering usa?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for seeking admission in M.Pharma in USA?
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at MIT?
  10. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  11. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  12. What is the criteria to get admitted in medical school of USA
  13. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  14. Eligibility criteria to get job in Google USA?
  15. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  18. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?

i would like to study my m.tech at usa via scholarship so what exam should i appear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?