6th June 2022, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

After the engineering is it possible to join the masters in abroad?

I Am lateral entry engineering student after the engineering is it possible to join the masters in abroad?

13th June 2022, 05:50 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: After the engineering is it possible to join the masters in abroad?

After the engineering is it possible to join the masters in abroad?

1. Yes you can pursue masters in engineering after graduation with a minimum of 60% from any university.

2. You also need given documents to get admission:

Application form.
Statement of purpose.
Resume (showing relevant engineering experience)
GMAT or GRE scores.
TOEFL, IELTS or other similar English tests.
Official transcripts and Bachelor's diploma.
Letters of recommendation.
15th June 2022, 11:36 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join the Masters in abroad after your B.Tech. Students wishing to pursue a Masters from abroad must obtain a three- or four-year bachelor's degree in STEM courses, and since a degree in B.Tech technology, students can pursue an Masters in abroad.
15th June 2022, 01:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to join the Master's in broad after completing the bachelors in engineering. After completion of engineering, many students want to pursue higher education abroad than getting a job in their home country. With the help of abroad studies and experience, they can easily get high package job opportunities.

You need to clear examinations such as TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, etc. based on the requirements of the country and university preferences. For studying abroad you need at least Rs.20 lakhs to 50 lakhs money for all types of expenses. The expenses are based on the type of university you applied to and also you need to clear the visa interview to get a visa for a particular country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?