30th July 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?

I am into final year of Engg. Does master degree from Abroad have a greater value than Masters from India? What should I do now? Which one to decide upon? Can someone please give me the information.? Awaiting for the answer!

31st July 2015, 06:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?

The value is almost same but the courses abroad are more advanced than the courses here in India.
The jobs on offer after completion of Master Degree is better Abroad than here in India.
It will be best for you to go Abroad and complete your Master Degree.
You will be having better job opportunities after the completion of Master Degree from Abroad.
So it is up to you to decide now what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?