12th September 2017, 01:37 PM
Nasreen Rafiq

Can I give GRE exam to do masters in Nursing or Masters in Health Policy and management from abroad?

Hello, I have done my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing and want to proceed either for Masters in Nursing or Masters in Health Policy and Management. Can GRE help in any of these degrees/courses? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to join masters in nursing in Brisbane, Australia?
  2. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  3. Is GRE exam mandatory for doing masters in abroad?
  4. List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?
  5. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  6. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  7. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  8. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  9. How to do masters in Abroad after completing B.E EE?
  10. Which exam to clear GRE or IELTS to pursue Masters in Public Health course from American University?
  11. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  12. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  13. Requirements to study masters in nursing in Australia?
  14. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course?
  16. Which is the best course between MS or M.Tech? What is the difference between those two
  17. Am I eligible to give GRE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to study abroad?
  18. How to pursue masters in Health care Management while living in Nepal? Possibilities for admission for foreign students?
15th October 2017, 10:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give GRE exam to do masters in Nursing or Masters in Health Policy and management from abroad?

Yes, you can give GRE exam to do Master's in Nursing or Health Policy and Management course from Abroad. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test which is taken by the candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in Abroad universities. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?