8th July 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?

I am passed out aeronautical engineer....i want to go next what i do..any master course in aeronautical...like ms (my ambition is study in abroad). Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Can someone please let me know the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  2. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the best masters course after B.Tech Aeronautical engineering other than M.Tech?
  4. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  5. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  6. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  7. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  8. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  9. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  10. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Which PG courses should I do in Abroad after Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  14. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  15. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  16. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  17. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  18. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
11th July 2015, 11:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?

It is nice to see your aspiration of higher studies. There are various options of higher studies which you can pursue after completion of Aeronautical Engineering. You can opt for courses in your field as well as switch your field of study and pursue course in other domains. However, the best courses which you can pursue based on the job scope and demand are :-

- MS in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
- MBA

You can also pursue courses in the field of fashion, mass communication, toursim, hospitality, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?