28th February 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Is it possible for me to do masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? Can someone please guide me with the information on this as soon as possible to me? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  2. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  4. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  7. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  10. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  13. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  14. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Arch course abroad after completion of Civil Engineering course in Bangalore?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for doing M.Arch course in abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  17. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  18. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]

29th February 2016, 11:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Yes, you can definitely pursue master degree course in abroad after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering. There are various options for master degree course. The procedure depends on the course and the institute concerned. Usually, the admission procedure occurs on the basis of entrance exam. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams. You need to appear in the entrance exams and then apply online in the universities as per the entrance exam scores. You will need to apply with resume and statement of purpose. Then there might be interview round of selection which is common for most of the institutes. Once shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission and apply for your visa.

29th February 2016, 11:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Yes it is possible for you to do the course of Masters in Abroad after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination and once you are able to crack these two Examinations you will be eligible for the course of Masters in Abroad.
You will be provided admission on the basis of your marks in these two Examinations and you overall career record as well as your Domain Knowledge.

24th March 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in distance learning from IIE ( indian institution of engineers) ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?