14th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Age required to appear for TOEFL? What is the fee structure?

I wish to appear for toefl exam but I don't know the age required to appear for the same so please guide me and I also wish to know the fee required for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Details about fee structure for GRE and TOEFL
  2. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  3. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  4. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  5. TOEFL past question papers with answers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Which Entrance Exams I have to give to study MBBS abroad?
  8. What is revised exam fee for both GRE and TOEFL
  9. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  10. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  11. For doing B.Tech in Civil in IGNOU is the engagement certificate required? Fee structure of the total course?
  12. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  14. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  15. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  16. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  17. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  18. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
22nd October 2014, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age required to appear for TOEFL? What is the fee structure?

There is no age limit to appear for the TOEFL examination. Anyone and everyone irrespective of age and qualification can appear for the TOEFL examination. It is a standardised test to prove your English Language Proficiency and with the TOEFL score, you can get admission for pursuing your higher studies in foreign universities.

TOEFL Exam Fee Structure :-

-->TOEFL Computer-Based Test (CBT) :- US$140 (includes 1 examinee score record and 4 score recipients)

-->TOEFL Paper-Based Test (PBT) :- US$170 (includes 1 examinee score record and 4 score recipients)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?