29th August 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GRE to study in Abroad being a BE Mechanical student?

Dear friends, I just want to know that I am from Mechanical stream and I am doing BTech. I want to opt for GRE. So I want to know if I am eligible to apply for GRE or not? Because my aim is to do Abroad studies.

30th August 2020, 07:35 PM
aayeshasyeda99

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GRE to study in Abroad being a BE Mechanical student?

Yes, you are. GRE can be taken by anyone who wishes to go abroad for higher education. If you want to pursue your Masters after your B.Tech. then you have to attempt GRE and score good in that
31st August 2020, 12:23 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GRE to study in Abroad being a BE Mechanical student?

Yes, You are eligible to apply for GRE to study in Abroad being a BE Mechanical student.

Candidates must have successfully completed their undergraduate program is the minimum qualification for GRE examination.

With good score in GRE examination you can pursue Graduation program in Abroad.
31st August 2020, 08:23 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Yes, Any candidate who wants to pursue his further studies from abroad and graduate is eligible for GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?