19th June 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give GRE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to study abroad?

I am in diploma Mechanical engineering and this is my last semester I have to go out of India for my higher study so can I give GRE exam.Can a diploma student give GRE exam? What is the minimum criteria followed for GRE exam? Can you please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL if secured 57.8% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  5. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  6. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  8. How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Eligibility to study BS in Abroad for a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  10. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study Graduation in Abroad being a Diploma holder?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  14. How can I go abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to give the TOEFL exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
20th June 2017, 11:23 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give GRE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to study abroad?

The GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination and it is conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Services).
Yes you are eligible to appear for GRE examination as there is no specific eligibility criterion for Graduate Record Examination.However various universities that accept GRE scores have their own criteria of admission.
Since, GRE is a postgraduate test, students who have their bachelor's/undergraduate level opt for the examination for entry into Masters or PhD courses in abroad.
20th June 2017, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give GRE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to study abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in diploma Mechanical engineering and this is my last semester I have to go out of India for my higher study so can I give GRE exam.Can a diploma student give GRE exam? What is the minimum criteria followed for GRE exam? Can you please answer me?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for GRE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to study abroad. Actually, there are no specific eligibility criteria to appear for Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Therefore, you are eligible to appear for GRE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. The GRE is useful to pursue higher education in abroad countries. The GRE exam is conducted by Educational Testing Service (ETS). The test is useful to get admission in abroad universities for master’s degree course.
20th June 2017, 02:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to give GRE examination after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. But, to get admission in higher studies on basis of GRE score, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. So, you need to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations instead of GRE examination for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
20th June 2017, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for GRE entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?