25th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines?

I have completed course in Philippines but now I would like to study in Germany so if possible in Germany in English language? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow to apply for the course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  2. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  3. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  5. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  6. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  7. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  8. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Philippines?
  10. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  11. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to get bank loan in India to do MBBS in Philippines?
  13. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  14. How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any of the universities in Germany after completion of B.E with 9.12 CGPA?
  18. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
5th March 2017, 09:35 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines?

Yes you are eligible to study.Studying in Germany has a big advantage that is the education provided would be in English so you would not be having a problem.
You can apply for a student visa in Germany if you are not eligible. You have to check the eligibility criteria. Documents you will require are:
Completed application form
Valid passport
Two photographs
Letter showing you’ve been accepted by a German university
Transcript of academic record
Certificate of German language proficiency or proof that you intend on attending a language course in Germany (if studying in German)
Proof that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while living in Germany (€8,000 per year, which is ~US$8,670)
Certificate showing you’ve purchased health insurance
Declaration of authenticity of documents submitted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?