7th May 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for USA if I have backlogs in my 1st year engineering?

Hi, I am a 4th year student and I had 2 backlogs in my 1st year which I had cleared long back. Now I am planing to go to usa for MS. I have doubt that I could face any problem. Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  2. Am I not eligible to study in Canada and USA, if passed my B.Tech with 10 backlogs which are all cleared?
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in USA with 15 backlogs in B.Tech?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
  6. Can I study in USA after clearing four backlogs in B.Tech?
  7. Possibility of doing MS in USA after having 11 backlogs but with 1st class in M.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  10. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for GRE exam? Am I eligibel to apply for masters in USA with more than 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  12. Can i get admission in MS course in USA with 32 backlogs pending?
  13. Will I be able to study in USA after clearing 4 backlogs?
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?
  15. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  16. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  17. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  18. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
8th May 2017, 11:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for USA if I have backlogs in my 1st year engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for USA even if you have backlogs in your first year of Engineering course. If you have already cleared them then, there will not be any problem for you to apply for admission in US universities. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission for pursuing your higher studies in US universities.
20th May 2017, 10:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for USA if I have backlogs in my 1st year engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a 4th year student and I had 2 backlogs in my 1st year which I had cleared long back. Now I am planing to go to usa for MS. I have doubt that I could face any problem. Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
If you have cleared your backlog then you are eligible to do higher study in USA.

For higher study in USA, you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score card.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?