5th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do degree in USA or UK after completion of 10th and mechanical diploma?

Am studying mechanical diploma after 10. Am I eligible for doing degree in usa or uk.As i visited various university website,there they mentioned 10 2 required for degree. My 4th sem is going now.plzz help me. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  6. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  7. List of the best universities available in USA for doing MS after completion of B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  10. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  11. Which is better to opt after completion of 10th? Diploma or degree?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  13. What is the admission process followed for applying degree in USA after diploma?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  16. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  17. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Am I eligible for pilot training after completion of 10th and diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
7th October 2016, 06:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do degree in USA or UK after completion of 10th and mechanical diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am studying mechanical diploma after 10. Am I eligible for doing degree in usa or uk.As i visited various university website,there they mentioned 10 2 required for degree. My 4th sem is going now.plzz help me. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.
After completion of diploma course, you can't do under graduate course from USA and UK.

So first complete your 12th standard from a recognized board then you can apply for under graduate course. GRE and TOEFL score card is essential for under graduate course in USA or UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?