13th December 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?

Respected Sir, My name is Mohan Suresh Atpalwar and I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India. I want to pursue Engineering degree from USA. I want to know can I pursue Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  2. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical?
  10. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  13. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  14. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  15. How can I study B.Tech and MS in USA being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army?
  17. Formalities to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA for Diploma holder?
  18. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical? -- [New]
19th December 2016, 09:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?

It is nice to see you aspiring for higher studies. You can definitely pursue degree course in abroad after completion of your diploma course in mechanical. You will need to apply and appear in the entrance exams based on which the US institutes take admission - SAT and IELTS. On the basis of these , you need to choose colleges for admission and apply online. Then there will be resume screening followed by interview round which you need to clear to seek admission. Once shortlisted for admission, confirm your admission and apply for visa.
6th April 2020, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?

I completed diploma in electrical engineering from india, and i find a job in USA so can i apply there,do i have to appear any exam for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?