14th July 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in mass communication outside country if I have done B.Tech Electricals from VIT University?

I am a stdent of VIT Vellore doing my Btech in Electricals. Very much interested to do my MS in Mass Communication . Can I switch if yes then name of the top universities in India as well as abroad.? Please answer me soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible Mass Communication after B.Tech IT?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  5. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  7. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  8. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  9. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  11. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  12. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  13. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  14. BCA holder can pursue MA in Mass Communication in 2015?
  15. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  16. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  17. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
  18. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
15th July 2015, 11:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in mass communication outside country if I have done B.Tech Electricals from VIT University?

I am sorry to say this but you cannot switch from Engineering to Mass Communication for the course of MS.
None of the Universities in India allow B.Tech Graduates for the course of Masters in Mass Communication.
So you should think of some other course in which you are interested and then you should opt for doing your Masters in that Specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?