14th July 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?

How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  3. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  4. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?
  6. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  8. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  9. Career options after diploma in CSE other than B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  11. Which country can provide dentist job after completion of MA BDS?
  12. Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?
  13. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  14. Can I do higher studies in abroad after gaining 10 years of work experience?
  15. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  16. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  18. Best country to do Higher studies in Abroad?
14th July 2015, 08:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?

It is very difficult task to get a job in Aboard, only with the qualification of Diploma. So, my suggestion is if you want to work in Aboard, first you should go to Aboard for higher studies, then after the completion of course, you can search for job in Aboard and settle there, which is an easy task.
15th July 2015, 11:09 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?

You can opt for doing higher studies Abroad but the job opportunity Abroad does not depend on doing higher studies from Abroad.
You can submit your CV to the companies where you are interested in joining as an employee.
You can submit your CV Online to the respective HR Heads of the companies.
If they have vacancy and they like your CV they call you for the job.
You can also complete your higher studies abroad in which case your chances of getting a job will also increase many folds.
So it is up to you to decide what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?