14th July 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What are the various post graduate courses I can enrol in abroad after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

I want to know about post graduate programmes abroad after completing Mechanical Engg. from Amity University,NOIDA. Can someone please let me know the list of colleges which I can apply with the information which I have to follow to apply?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to enrol Ph.D course in USA after completion of post graduation course in Electronics and Communication from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  3. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  8. How can I become an IITian?
  9. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. How can I get admission in IIT?
  11. What course should I study to join IIT after completing 12th exam?
  12. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  13. Can I do post graduation in medicine or surgery after completion of MBBS in India?
  14. Which is the best institute in abroad to do MS after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. B.Arch is enough for bright opportunities or PG is better?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in IIT after having eye vision of 6/24?
  17. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
14th July 2015, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various post graduate courses I can enrol in abroad after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of your Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in Post Graduate courses like M.Tech, MS, MBA, etc. For getting admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Whether to appear in GRE/GMAT examinations depending upon the selection of course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Post Graduate courses in Abroad Universities.
14th July 2015, 10:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various post graduate courses I can enrol in abroad after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

After the completion of Mechanical Engineering course, you can join in MS and MBA courses. To get admission in MS courses, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams and to apply for MBA admission, you should complete GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities.
15th July 2015, 10:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

After the completion of Mechanical Engineering you can apply for the course of MS Abroad.
You can also opt for the course of Integrated PhD.
You can opt for the course of MBA Abroad.
It is totally up to you to choose the course you want to pursue.
You have a lot of options and you need to decide what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?