1st June 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?

Hello Sir,
I'm a student of PG Diploma in Mass Communication. Now I want to pursue Master's in Mass Communication after my Diploma course. Will you tell me that I am eligible for getting admission or not? I have done my B.A. in English.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Lectureship pursuing Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  8. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  9. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed Graduation and PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
  12. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  13. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  14. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  15. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  16. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  18. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
19th June 2015, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?

For post graduation in mass communication you just need Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in most of the cases. You have a graduate degree means you are definitely eligible for admission in this post graduation course without any doubt. Just apply for admission when the notification comes.

Most of the government Universities conduct entrance exam for admission and you have to perform well in the exam for getting admission. Some even give admission on the basis of marks in the graduation. Also, there are private institutes which give admission on the basis of just interview and written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?