9th May 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Manager post in Abroad having 8 years experience in Production department?

I have 8 years Experience with production department and now i am looking for job in abroad .so Am I eligible for manager post for abroad?

31st March 2018, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Manager post in Abroad having 8 years experience in Production department?

It all depends on your experience and skills to get a higher post. If you think that you have it, then apply for such jobs and be prepared for the interview stage.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your CV. If you have worked at a reputed firm with good track record, then you will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?