19th December 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in big private companies after Petroleum Engineering from DIT University?

I am doing petroleum engineering from dit university ,dehradun. I want to knom that how will I get job in private big companies?

9th March 2014, 11:00 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get job in big private companies after Petroleum Engineering from DIT University?

Very good scope for petroleum engineering,because petroleum engineers make the world run.Without them today we have nothing,so there is a good demand because you are the main people who search the far and thereby ultimately produce the Oil and Gas supplies.You need to be in a position to manage oil and gas producing properties and improve their performance as well as profitability.Recruitment companies hire the candidates with minimum bachelor’s or master’s degree.

Work experience would be very full for you to get good career opportunities.You may work in the following streams such as in Drilling engineering,Production engineering and reservoir engineering.So with in the 10 years of experience you will be working in the above fields.And you may find your job profiles such as Production operations,Production engineers and Reservoir engineers.Production engineers handle the daily management of oil and gas production operations and obviously maximize the profitability.

Productions operations implement the safe in the field of maintenance and operations.Being in the reservoir engineers department you must be able to evaluate the field performance opportunities,ultimately increase the value of a property.After getting 5 years experience you may even find your career abroad also.You may find profile in abroad as Petrophysicist,completion and workover engineer,data engineer,Account manager,project engineer for environmental solutions and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?