2nd November 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MS in aborad after completion of B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

I am persuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics And Instrumentation 4th year.My 10th percentage is 79.87% and 12th is 67% and average till 7th semaster of B.Tech is 7.96 out of 10 point scale.I want to persue MS in Instrumentation And Control Systems from US top universities.
My questions
Am I elegible for it and how much marks in GRE and TOEFl is needed?
please give me details about getting admission and How can I plan for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  2. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  4. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  7. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  8. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  9. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  10. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  13. Is applied electronics and instrumentation related to space science? Can I do a course related to it?
  14. M.Tech Correspondence Without Any Entrance Exam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  17. Courses related to Instrumentation available to study in MS in Canada? Possibility to get scholarship?
  18. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
3rd November 2015, 01:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MS in aborad after completion of B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am persuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics And Instrumentation 4th year.My 10th percentage is 79.87% and 12th is 67% and average till 7th semaster of B.Tech is 7.96 out of 10 point scale.I want to persue MS in Instrumentation And Control Systems from US top universities.
My questions
Am I elegible for it and how much marks in GRE and TOEFl is needed?
please give me details about getting admission and How can I plan for this.
Yes, After completion of B.Tech in Applied Electronics And Instrumentation, you are eligible for MS course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?