10th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA in Europe if completed B.Tech from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad?

Sir
I have done my B.Tech from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad and now I want to do my MBA in Europe. I would like to get my certificates evaluated by Global Evaluation centers. Now will my certificates get accredited or is there any problem?

13th April 2015, 05:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA in Europe if completed B.Tech from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA in Europe, even if you have completed your B.Tech from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad. There will be no problem with your certificates, because some of the the students, who have already completed their education from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad are pursuing their higher education in UGC(University Grant Commission) recognized universities. By this, we can clearly say that the certificates from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad are valid. So, you can apply for admission in universities of Europe.
13th April 2015, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA in Europe if completed B.Tech from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad?

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA course in Europe if you have completed your B.Tech course from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad. As it is a U.G.C recognised institution, your certificates will be approved without any problem. To get admission in MBA course in Europe universities, you must have a valid GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. By submitting your score reports, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Europe universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?