10th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission for studying MBA in Abroad?

Sir,
I want to to MBA from Abroad so
how should I plan for admission?
I would like to know all the procedures
which I have to undergo for doing MBA in Abroad.
Waiting for your response.

13th April 2015, 02:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission for studying MBA in Abroad?

To study MBA in Aboard, first you have to complete GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because these exam scores are mandatory requirements to apply for MBA admission in most of the universities. So, first you should these exams. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
13th April 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission for studying MBA in Abroad?

To get admission for studying MBA course in Abroad, you must have completed your Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an International level MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills which helps you to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in foreign universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?